RBS - IS Consultant
I worked within the RBS office near Utrecht to manage the day to day management and security of the network Infrastructure.
• Managing Communications to all the Linux/Solaris payment-processing servers within the data centres in the Netherlands for all RBS employees using public/private key pairs
• Managing the entire network ACL’s across the data centres which comprised of IPTables Firewalls, Cisco Routers, switches and ASA Firewalls.
• Documenting the whole network infrastructure in the Netherlands as this was previously un-documented.
• Planned and Documented a migration strategy of moving the Mail platform from the pre-existing Postfix IMAP mail platform to Exchange 2007
- Dates: February 2008 - May 2008
- Role: IS Consultant
- Company: RBS
- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
- URL: rbs.com